Requirements Management Consulting Services
• Building Architecture for Requirements Management system
• Requirements Database development
• Implementation of the process
• Maintenance and V&V follow-up
The main benefits of the proposed approach are the systematic tracking and frequent monitoring after requirements have been developed during the project life-cycle (design, manufacturing, installation, testing and commissioning, etc). As a result, we achieve shortened schedules and reduced project costs.
In addition, involving all project levels both in developing the database and implementing the system contributes to the success of the project in the following ways:
• Recognizing and thoroughly studying contractual documents
• Raising unresolved and/or unaddressed issues that might have "fallen between the chairs"
• Defining job positions or even identifying new required positions
• Finding mutual recognition between the project participants, including responsibilities
• Creating a unified database, agreed between all parties (including the opposite party to the contract – the customer / contractor), and yet producing a dynamic database that enables follow-up project progress. By this creating a common language among all the participants taking part in the project
• Creating interface and support other processes, e.g. Change control process
In addition, we assist organizations in implementing the subject of Requirements Management on different levels (Management, Business units, IT etc), including selecting tools and methodology, writing procedures, training staff etc.
Why do we need Requirements Management?